Where will the seeds for the future come from? Given development pressures and declining space for connectivity, there is an increasing need for restorationists, plant producers and landscape architects to collaborate on ensuring natives of the correct provenance and genetics are conserved as well as planted within urban spaces. This forum brings together people from the bush regeneration, revegetation, nursery and landscape architecture and planning sectors to set the scene for future collaborations and introduces the innovative project ‘Healthy Seeds’ that is poised to offer practical solutions for all. This event is being co-hosted by the ANPC and the Australian Association for Bush Regenerators (AABR) at the Teachers Federation Conference Centre, Reservoir Street, Sydney and is assisted by the NSW Government through its Environmental Trust. Tickets will go on sale in August. Read more.
- SAVE THE DATE! Seeds for the Future: a one day Forum – Sydney, Tuesday 8 October 2019
- Australasian Seed Science Conference to be held in Canberra 5-9 April 2020
- Join the ANPC and receive all four editions of Australasian Plant Conservation for 2019
- Find out more about the ANPC’s Threatened Plant Translocation Guidelines in these three short videos!
- Donate today and help save Australia’s unique native plants!