DONATE TODAY and help the ANPC raise funds for native plant conservation initiatives desperately needed following the 2019-20 bushfires
In 2020, Public Fund donations are being allocated towards planning and seeking funds for native plant conservation workshops, such as Threatened Plant Translocation workshops, presentations and other initiatives (such as videos and online materials) following the 2019/20 bushfires. Make a tax-deductible donation today and help us promote and improve plant conservation in Australia during this difficult time.
Other high priority projects for 2020 include:
- improving the supply of native seed in NSW through our Healthy Seeds project, supported by the NSW Environmental Trust.
- reviewing and updating our Germplasm Guidelines supported by The Ian Potter Foundation.
- planning the 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) to be held in Albury 19 – 23 April 2021, hosted by Albury City Council.
- promoting our recently launched Australian Native Seed Survey Report.
- promoting and distributing our new 3rd edition of the Guidelines for Translocation of Threatened Plants in Australia.
- our two orchid conservation projects with Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria Saving the threatened Audas Spider-orchid (Caladenia audasii) from extinction and Saving the Brilliant Sun Orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction.