Help us promote and improve plant conservation in Australia!
Being a member is one of the most solid contributions you can make to our conservation work. Membership fees are an essential part of our financial base, and members and member-organisations are the lifeblood of our network.
ANPC membership entitles you to discounts and benefits. By becoming a member you will receive:
- A one-year subscription (four editions) to the ANPC’s quarterly bulletin Australasian Plant Conservation;
- Discounts to ANPC workshops, conferences and forums
- A 10% discount when giving ANPC membership as a gift*
- Tax deductible donations
Your membership fees support our projects in Australian plant conservation. In 2022 this includes:
- Improving the quality and supply of native seed in NSW by publishing the Roadmap prepared by the Healthy Seeds project.
- Publicising and promulgating the new Germplasm Guidelines and FloraBank Guidelines.
- Preventing extinction of rare native plant species affected by the 2019-20 fires and reducing impacts from future fires through field inspections and ex situ conservation.
- Providing education on threatened plant translocations through videos, podcasts and workshops as part of the Plants Going Places project
- Planning the 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) to be held in April 2022 at Albury, NSW.
*ANPC members receive a 10% discount when giving ANPC membership a a gift*
Need a present for someone who cares about our native plants? Just complete our Gift Membership Form and email it back to this email. They will receive 4 editions of Australasian Plant Conservation per calendar year as well as discounts to our workshops and conferences. You can also subscribe them to Ecological Management and Restoration!
Membership/subscriptions are for a single calendar year or three calendar years. The membership fees are changing over the next few years. For membership renewals made in 2022 for the 2023 calendar year the 2023 cost will apply. Any 3 year memberships purchased in 2022 for the 2023-2025 calendar years will have the 2023 cost applied.
|Membership Type||Membership length||2022 (current)||2023||2024||2025|
|Community group /Small business
HOW TO JOIN OR RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- Complete the online 2022 Membership Form. You can pay by direct debit (preferred), credit card, cheque, or request an invoice, by completing and returning this form. Please be sure to complete all fields.
Please note: The default subscription to Australasian Plant Conservation is now via electronic delivery. Please check the box on the Membership Form if you require a posted paper version.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)/bank transfer (our preferred method of payment):
There is no need to fill out and return a membership form if you are renewing your membership. When making payment please include your membership number and surname (i.e. ID#2/Surname) in the “Reference” field so we know the payment is from you. Shortly after we receive your payment we will email you a receipt.
Please make payments to:
ANPC Operating Account
BSB: 633 000
Account No: 139 397 830
When paying by EFT/bank transfer there is also the option of making a payID payment by entering our Australian Business Number (ABN) 70861480818 instead of our BSB and account number. If you choose this option please enter your membership number and surname (i.e. ID#2/Surname) in the “Reference” field so we know the payment is from you.
Contact us if you have any questions.
DIRECT DEBIT EXPLAINED
The payment is automatically deducted from the credit card account nominated on the direct debit form. This function will keep your membership current.
How it works
- Renewals are processed on an annual (or three yearly) basis, depending on you membership.
- You will be notified in writing when the automatic transaction will take place. This date is set by the Australian Network for Plant Conservation Inc.
- Your credit card details are stored on a secure platform with eWAY.
- You will be given 3 weeks notice prior to the schedule date to indicate if you prefer not to have your credit card deducted on the scheduled date. A receipt will be issued on completion.
How to sign up for direct debit
The direct debit form must be completed. Ensure you read the complete terms and conditions, sign and date your authorisation.
Can I renew without direct debit?
Yes, you may renew your membership with direct deposit, cheque, bank cheque or money order. Alternatively you can send your renewal to the office and the ANPC staff will process the membership renewal with your credit card directly through Bendigo Bank.
The ANPC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Corporate Members:
The ANPC also gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Small Business Members: