Help us promote and improve plant conservation in Australia!
Being a member is one of the most solid contributions you can make to our conservation work. Membership fees are an essential part of our financial base, and members and member-organisations are the lifeblood of our network.
Some of our high priority projects for 2021 include:
- Improving the quality and supply of native seed in NSW by publishing the Roadmap prepared by the Healthy Seeds project.
- Publishing the Germplasm Guidelines and FloraBank Guidelines
- Preventing extinction of rare native plant species affected by the 2019-20 fires and reducing impacts from future fires through field inspections and ex situ conservation
- Preventing extinction of 14 bushfire affected orchids across three states and holding an orchid conservation symposium
- Determining the impact of myrtle rust on Myrtaceae species regenerating after bushfires in NSW and Queensland in the project Fire and Rust
- Providing education on threatened plant translocations through videos, podcasts and workshops as part of the Plants Going Places project
- Collaborating with Greening Australia on their bushfire recovery Project Phoenix
- Completing two orchid conservation projects with Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria Saving the threatened Audas Spider-orchid (Caladenia audasii) from extinction and Saving the Brilliant Sun Orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction
- Planning the 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) to be held in 2022
ANPC membership entitles you to discounts and benefits including: subscription to four (4) editions of the ANPC’s quarterly bulletin Australasian Plant Conservation; discounts to ANPC workshops, conferences and forums; and discounted subscription to Ecological Management and Restoration (EMR).
**Exclusive to ANPC members, a gift membership form is available with a 10% discount!**
They will receive four editions of Australasian Plant Conservation per calendar year as well as discounts to our workshops and conferences. You can also elect for them to receive the FREE e-version of Plant Germplasm Conservation in Australia and/or subscribe to Ecological Management and Restoration!
Your gift will help contribute to plant conservation in Australia. We couldn’t achieve all we do without our members! Don’t forget you can also organise your membership renewal, if necessary, by clicking on the link above. Thank you!
You can JOIN or RENEW your membership using the
Contact us if you have any questions.
Membership/subscriptions are for a single calendar year or three calendar years. The membership fees for 2021 are:
|Membership type/subscription||One year||Three years|
|Small Business (< 20 employees)||$115||$290|
The ANPC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Corporate Members:
and Ballarat Botanical Gardens
Our mission is to “to promote and improve plant conservation in Australia.”
Your membership helps show your support for the promotion and development of plant conservation and also entitles you to discounts and benefits including:
- subscription to the ANPC’s quarterly bulletin Australasian Plant Conservation
- discounts to ANPC workshops, conferences and forums
- electronic version of APC bulletin (optional)
- tax-deductible donations
- discounted subscription to Ecological Management and Restoration (EMR). The ANPC is affiliated with EMR and ANPC members can subscribe at a special discount rate of approximately 60%. Please note: this is only available to individual members (not to groups or organisations)
The ANPC gratefully acknowledges the support of the following Small Business members:
Direct debit explained
- The direct debit facility was established during the upgrade of the Australian Network for Plant Conservation’s website;
- The payment is automatically deducted from the credit card account nominated on the attached form (direct debit form).
- This function will keep your membership current, ensuring you receive the Australasian Plant Conservation Bulletin from the scheduled distribution.
How it works
- Renewals are processed on an annual (or three yearly) basis, capturing the data of the renewals that are due to expire at the end of the year.
- You will be notified in writing when the automatic transaction will take place.
- This date is set by the Australian Network for Plant Conservation Inc.
- Your credit card details are stored on a secure platform with eWAY.
- You will be given 3 weeks notice prior to the schedule date to indicate if you prefer not to have your credit card deducted on the scheduled date.
- A receipt will be issued on completion.
How to sign up for direct debit
- The attached form (direct debit form) must be completed;
- Ensure you read the complete terms and conditions, sign and date your authorisation.
Can I renew without direct debit?
- Yes, you may renew your membership with direct deposit, cheque, bank cheque or money order. Alternatively you can send your renewal to the office and the ANPC staff will process the membership renewal with your credit card directly through Bendigo Bank.