BE INVOLVED IN THE ANPC AND PLANT CONSERVATION
BECOME A MEMBER
BECOME A SPONSOR
CONTRIBUTIONS OF 2$ OR MORE ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
MAKE A BEQUEST
PROVIDE A LASTING GIFT
APC ARTICLE SUBMISSION
SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Find out about:
- What we do and why we do it
- Our capabilities
- How you can help – membership, sponsorships, donations, bequests, project support, collaboration, volunteering.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like a hard copy of the prospectus.
Join ANPC – membership is open to individuals and organisations
- Subscribe to ANPC News
- Participate in ANPC courses and workshops
- Attend ANPC conferences and forums
- Become a volunteer
- Get involved in plant conservation issues*
- Provide financial support to the ANPC
* We can help you find people, resources and projects that may be of interest to you, ranging from on-ground involvement with threatened species and ecological communities through to the development of new techniques and educational resources. We can also refer you to Bushcare and Landcare organisations in your area, other organisations with specialised interest in plant and ecosystem conservation, and to conservation advocacy organisations.
CURRENT CORPORATE MEMBERS – 2015
|Albury Botanic Gardens, NSW||Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, NSW|
|Australian National Botanic Gardens, ACT||Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, VIC|
|Botanic Gardens of Adelaide, SA||Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens, TAS|
|Department of Parks and Wildlife, WA||University of Melbourne, Burnley Campus, VIC|
PROVIDE FINANCIAL SUPPORT
The ANPC is a not-for-profit organisation. Our ability to promote and develop plant conservation in Australia depends entirely on our members and supporters. Your donations, sponsorship or bequests will help us achieve this goal.
The ANPC is an incorporated Association, incorporated in the ACT (Register No. A3173). We are on the Register of Environmental Organisations maintained by the Commonwealth Department of Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts and we are approved for Deductible gift recipient status by the Australian Taxation Office. We are also endorsed as a Charitable Institution for charity tax concessions.
Please use Australasian Plant Conservation to share your work with others. Articles, information snippets, details of new publications and diary dates are all welcome. Please contact us with your typed or handwritten articles, no more than two A4 pages (approximately 1200 words). More detailed guidelines are available on the Publications – APC Bulletin page.