WELCOME TO THE ANPCTHE NATIONAL NETWORK THAT LINKS PEOPLE, RESEARCH AND ACTION IN PLANT CONSERVATION
JOIN US and DONATE
Being a member is one of the most solid contributions you can make to our conservation work. Membership fees are an essential part of our financial base, and members and member-organisations are the lifeblood of our network.
The ANPC is
- a not-for-profit organisation;
- an incorporated body governed by a constitution;
- listed on the Register for Environmental Organisations;
- registered for Deductible Gift Recipient Status with the Australian Taxation Office;
- endorsed as a Charitable Institution for charity tax concessions.
Find out about
- What we do and why we do it
- Our capabilities
- How you can help – membership, sponsorships, donations, bequests, project support, collaboration, volunteering.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to obtain a hard copy of the prospectus or to discuss the possibilities for your involvement.