Approaches and techniques from an Australian perspective
This manual, now available as a CD version only, is based on the series of training courses that the ANPC ran prior to 2004, and covers a comprehensive range of topics to be considered when undertaking conservation and rehabilitation. Context boxes, glossaries, key reading, cross-referencing, reference lists, web sites and author contact details complement the detailed information contained in each chapter.
The modules in the manual are:
- Principles and Ethics of Conservation
- Conservation Instruments and Initiatives
- Getting Started: Information for Conservation
- Conservation in the Field
- Rehabilitation and Translocation
- Monitoring and Adaptive Management
- Ecological Communities
- Propagating Threatened Flora for Conservation
- References and Resources
To obtain your copy
Download an order form to obtain a copy of this valuable resource.
- Hard copy – no longer available
- CD – available at a discount price