If you join or renew your membership for 2019 you will receive the two back copies of Australasian Plant Conservation (APC) which contain papers from the 12th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference last year and the 3rd edition focusing on the translocation of threatened plants. We are currently preparing the next edition for print which will be the 4th (and final for now) issue on threatened plant translocation which provides seven new case studies, including a first for APC where we dive underwater for translocation of Posidonia australis, a species of seagrass. The theme for the final edition for 2019 will be ‘Advancing Australian threatened plant management: Recent actions to save our threatened flora’. Your membership also entitles you to a discounted annual subscription to Ecological Management and Restoration (EMR). Don’t miss out and join the ANPC today!
- APCC13 postponed to April 2022
- ANPC Annual General Meeting – Wednesday 11 November 2020, 1-2pm (AEDT)
- Dr Cathy Offord on The Year That Made Me
- Saving the brilliant sun orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction
- Call for submissions: Australasian Plant Conservation articles – due 1 November 2020