If your membership is due for renewal in 2020 you would have received an email from us on 4 November detailing your current membership details. If there are no changes to your details, you can pay directly by EFT/bank transfer (preferred method of payment) to the bank account provided, referencing your name and membership number so we know who you are. There is no need to complete a form. However if any details have changed, or you prefer to pay via credit card, cheque or request an invoice first, please complete the online membership form. Due to the launch of our new website early this year, the online membership form and payment gateway is now more straightforward and user friendly! Your continued involvement in the ANPC is invaluable and assists us to provide a range of important plant conservation initiatives. Please renew here.
- Project Phoenix: native seed for bushfire recovery
- FloraBank Guidelines Update
- Saving the threatened Audas Spider-orchid (Caladenia audasii) from extinction
- Restoration Seed Ecology with Dr Lucy Commander – Steam Powered
- New project! Fire and Rust – Assessing the impact of Myrtle rust on fire regeneration