If your membership is due for renewal in 2020 you would have received an email from us on 4 November detailing your current membership details. If there are no changes to your details, you can pay directly by EFT/bank transfer (preferred method of payment) to the bank account provided, referencing your name and membership number so we know who you are. There is no need to complete a form. However if any details have changed, or you prefer to pay via credit card, cheque or request an invoice first, please complete the online membership form. Due to the launch of our new website early this year, the online membership form and payment gateway is now more straightforward and user friendly! Your continued involvement in the ANPC is invaluable and assists us to provide a range of important plant conservation initiatives. Please renew here.
- DONATE TODAY and help the ANPC raise funds for native plant conservation initiatives desperately needed following the 2019-20 bushfires
- Dr Paul Gibson-Roy talks about seed supply for restoration projects
- National Volunteer Week 18 – 24 May 2020
- SAVE THE DATE! 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) – Albury NSW, 19-23 April 2021
- The ANPC’s submssion to the independent review of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999