The Annual General Meeting of the Australian Network for Plant Conservation Inc. (ANPC) was held on Wednesday 20 November 2019 at the Australian National Botanic Gardens, Canberra. Click here to read the President’s Report on what the ANPC has achieved over 2019. Thank you to all those who attended and/or nominated for Management Committee positions. Dr Tony Auld (pictured) was nominated as President, and Dr David Coates as Vice-President. Dr Stephen Bell, Dr Andrew Crawford, Dr Paul Gibson-Roy, Dr Lydia Guja and Bob Makinson were nominated as Ordinary Members. Welcome to new committee members Tony, Stephen and Lydia. And many thanks to Dr Linda Broadhurst, Dr Kate Brown, Selga Harrington, Chris Ikin, Maria Matthes and Kylie Moritz who stepped down from the committee this year. Read more.
- Where will the seeds come from?
- Position Vacant – ANPC Treasurer
- Message from ANPC President Dr Tony Auld on the 2019/20 bushfires
- What we can do to help post-fire recovery of plants and ecological communities – Please share with your colleagues, neighbours and friends who may be in fire-affected areas
- Call for articles on plants and fire to be published in Australasian Plant Conservation in 2020