The ANPC’s committee member Dr Cathy Offord featured in ABC Radio National’s show The Year That Made Me. Cathy chose to talk about 1994, in this chat she discusses the discovery of the Wollemi Pine, her contribution to it’s conservation and her botanical wedding. She also talks about a project with the APC’s editor Dr Heidi Zimmer. Have a listen!
- APCC13 postponed to April 2022
- ANPC Annual General Meeting – Wednesday 11 November 2020, 1-2pm (AEDT)
- Dr Cathy Offord on The Year That Made Me
- Saving the brilliant sun orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction
- Call for submissions: Australasian Plant Conservation articles – due 1 November 2020