The APCC13 organising committee is dedicated to providing a COVID safe event.
Prior to attending the conference:
- Please complete a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) before arrival on Sunday or Monday. If the test indicates a positive result, you will need to change to online attendance.
- If the RAT is negative, but you have COVID-like symptoms, please do not attend the conference and change to online attendance instead.
- Please contact Jo Lynch 0438775823 or Conference Solutions Caitlin Waddell Caitlin@con-sol.com if you need to make any changes to your attendance mode.
During the conference and social events:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at each venue.
- We recommend wearing a mask in indoor spaces (except when eating or drinking or if you have a medical exemption). Please bring your own mask.
- Please observe social distancing. The conference venue has been set up with plenty of space for attendees. We recommend you implement 1.5m physical distancing indoors where possible, including at points of mixing or queuing and between seated groups.
- Social events have been selected to maximise fresh air and ventilation, so please bring jackets and warm layers for evening events.
- The conference venue is large and spacious, and is well ventilated by air conditioning. Bathrooms at the conference venue will be well stocked with hand soap and paper towels or hand dryers.
- A list of conference attendees will be in place to support contact tracing if a person with COVID-19 visits the conference.
Before and during field trips:
- Please complete a Rapid Antigen Test before the field trips on Thursday and Friday. If the test indicates a positive result, please do not attend and contact Jo Lynch on 0438775823 or Conference Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- If the RAT is negative, but you have COVID-like symptoms, please do not attend the field trip. Contact Jo Lynch 0438775823 or Conference Solutions email@example.com to let us know. Brochures for walking tours highlighting local scenery and vegetation are available, so walks can be taken at your leisure when you are well.
- All attendees will be required to wear masks on the conference buses. Please bring your own mask.
Please contact Jo Lynch on 0438775823 or Conference Solutions firstname.lastname@example.org or Brendan Maher at the Albury Entertainment Centre 0439 479 921 if you have any concerns about COVID safety plans at the venue, during social events or field trips.