Need a Christmas present for someone who cares about our native plants? Just complete our Gift Membership Form and email it back to this email. They will receive four editions of Australasian Plant Conservation per calendar year as well as discounts to our workshops and conferences. You can also elect for them to receive the FREE e-version of Plant Germplasm Conservation in Australia and/or subscribe to Ecological Management and Restoration! Your gift will help contribute to plant conservation in Australia. We couldn’t achieve all we do without our members! Don’t forget you can also organise your membership renewal, if necessary, by clicking on the link above. Thank you! Download the form here.
- Message from ANPC President Dr Tony Auld on the 2019/20 bushfires
- What we can do to help post-fire recovery of plants and ecological communities – Please share with your colleagues, neighbours and friends who may be in fire-affected areas
- Call for articles on plants and fire to be published in Australasian Plant Conservation in 2020
- Yes, native plants can flourish after bushfire. But there’s only so much hardship they can take – The Conversation, 17 January 2020
- After the fire: can our plants bounce back? Canberra Times, 19 January 2020