As part of the Healthy Seeds project, an update of the Florabank Guidelines has commenced to ensure practitioners are aware of, have access to, and are using up-to-date science and guidance materials for best-practice native seed management in ecological restoration. Listen to ANPC Project Manager Lucy Commander’s presentation here on the update of the Florabank Guidelines (which was to be presented at the postponed Australasian Seed Science Conference in Canberra in April 2020).
- Podcast: Farming wildflowers; the future of restoration and native seed
- New video on ANPC’s Translocation Guidelines
- New project! ‘Prevent Rare Plant Extinction and Reduce Impacts of Future Fires’
- New project! ‘Plants Going Places – capacity building in the translocation of threatened native plants in Victoria’
- Florabank Guidelines Update