As part of the Healthy Seeds project, an update of the Florabank Guidelines has commenced to ensure practitioners are aware of, have access to, and are using up-to-date science and guidance materials for best-practice native seed management in ecological restoration. Listen to ANPC Project Manager Lucy Commander’s presentation here on the update of the Florabank Guidelines (which was to be presented at the postponed Australasian Seed Science Conference in Canberra in April 2020).
- APCC13 postponed to April 2022
- ANPC Annual General Meeting – Wednesday 11 November 2020, 1-2pm (AEDT)
- Dr Cathy Offord on The Year That Made Me
- Saving the brilliant sun orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction
- Call for submissions: Australasian Plant Conservation articles – due 1 November 2020