The ANPC is available to run workshops to showcase the new information in the latest Plant Translocation Guidelines. Based on the recently published 3rd edition of the ANPC’s ‘Guidelines for the Translocation of Threatened Plants in Australia’, translocation workshops provide a step by step guide on how to translocate plants. ANPC Project Manager Dr Lucy Commander, lead editor of the 3rd edition, is available to coordinate and lead Translocation Workshops anywhere in Australia. Three successful workshops have already been held in Canberra (Nov 2018), Perth (March 2019) and Adelaide (May 2019). The ANPC would welcome the opportunity to present a plant translocation workshop in your region. Registration fees depend on the amount of funding available (either from an institution or a successful grant application) to cover such expenses as catering, venue hire and ANPC staff time and travel. Please contact the ANPC’s Business Manager, Jo Lynch, for further information and request a quote, or to collaborate on a grant application. Read more.
- DONATE TODAY and help the ANPC raise funds for native plant conservation initiatives desperately needed following the 2019-20 bushfires
- Dr Paul Gibson-Roy talks about seed supply for restoration projects
- National Volunteer Week 18 – 24 May 2020
- SAVE THE DATE! 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) – Albury NSW, 19-23 April 2021
- The ANPC’s submssion to the independent review of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999