Following the bushfires affecting large parts of Australia in 2019 and 2020, APC is seeking articles describing plant and ecological communities responses to fire (e.g., fire-triggered seed germination, re-sprouting, structural and floristic community changes) and, where applicable, the impact of multiple fires and differing fire intensities, frequencies or seasons on plants and ecological communities. First deadline is 1 February, second deadline 1 May and the third 1 August 2020. Click here for more information.
- DONATE TODAY and help the ANPC raise funds for native plant conservation initiatives desperately needed following the 2019-20 bushfires
- Dr Paul Gibson-Roy talks about seed supply for restoration projects
- National Volunteer Week 18 – 24 May 2020
- SAVE THE DATE! 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) – Albury NSW, 19-23 April 2021
- The ANPC’s submssion to the independent review of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999