The FloraBank Guidelines, for best practice native seed collection and use, are getting a long-awaited update. The update is part of the Healthy Seeds project, which is being funded by NSW Government, through its Environmental Trust. The project commenced late 2019, and so far, 12 of the 15 modules have been drafted by a diverse range of experts. These modules are currently being reviewed by people across the world. For more information, see the new FloraBank page on the ANPC website or contact the Project Manager, Dr Lucy Commander.
- APCC13 postponed to April 2022
- ANPC Annual General Meeting – Wednesday 11 November 2020, 1-2pm (AEDT)
- Dr Cathy Offord on The Year That Made Me
- Saving the brilliant sun orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction
- Call for submissions: Australasian Plant Conservation articles – due 1 November 2020