We are currently proofreading the next edition of Australasian Plant Conservation which will publish papers from our 12th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference. Join or renew your ANPC membership today to receive this edition as soon as it’s released! Joining the ANPC is now easier than ever with our new online membership form. Some of our high priority projects for 2019 include promoting our new 3rd edition of the Guidelines for Translocation of Threatened Plants in Australia holding Threatened Plant Translocation workshops, launching our National Seed Survey Report, improving the supply of native seed in NSW, seeking funding for the review and updating of the our Germplasm Guidelines, Stage 2 of the Bring Back the Banksias project, our two orchid conservation projects with Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria Saving the threatened Audas Spider-orchid (Caladenia audasii) from extinction and Saving the Brilliant Sun Orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction, and planning the 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) to be held in 2020.
- Where will the seeds come from?
- Position Vacant – ANPC Treasurer
- Message from ANPC President Dr Tony Auld on the 2019/20 bushfires
- What we can do to help post-fire recovery of plants and ecological communities – Please share with your colleagues, neighbours and friends who may be in fire-affected areas
- Call for articles on plants and fire to be published in Australasian Plant Conservation in 2020