Would you like to use your financial/accounting skills to help conserve Australia’s plants that have been through fires, floods, hail and more this summer? Or know someone who would? The ANPC is looking for a volunteer to nominate as Treasurer to assist in our efforts to conserve our amazing biodiversity. This is also a great opportunity to gain Executive Not-for-profit Committee experience. The role of Treasurer is broadly to manage the ANPC’s financial affairs, and attend and present financial reports to the ANPC’s bi-monthly Management Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings. Desirable knowledge, skills and experience: a sound familiarity with financial record keeping and a willingness to learn the basics of Xero financial software. Day to day financial management is undertaken by ANPC office staff. Location in or near Canberra is an advantage but not essential. Click here for more information.
- DONATE TODAY and help the ANPC raise funds for native plant conservation initiatives desperately needed following the 2019-20 bushfires
- Dr Paul Gibson-Roy talks about seed supply for restoration projects
- National Volunteer Week 18 – 24 May 2020
- SAVE THE DATE! 13th Australasian Plant Conservation Conference (APCC13) – Albury NSW, 19-23 April 2021
- The ANPC’s submssion to the independent review of the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999