Would you like to use your financial/accounting skills to help conserve Australia’s plants that have been through fires, floods, hail and more this summer? Or know someone who would? The ANPC is looking for a volunteer to nominate as Treasurer to assist in our efforts to conserve our amazing biodiversity. This is also a great opportunity to gain Executive Not-for-profit Committee experience. The role of Treasurer is broadly to manage the ANPC’s financial affairs, and attend and present financial reports to the ANPC’s bi-monthly Management Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings. Desirable knowledge, skills and experience: a sound familiarity with financial record keeping and a willingness to learn the basics of Xero financial software. Day to day financial management is undertaken by ANPC office staff. Location in or near Canberra is an advantage but not essential. Click here for more information.
- Where will the seeds come from?
- Position Vacant – ANPC Treasurer
- Message from ANPC President Dr Tony Auld on the 2019/20 bushfires
- What we can do to help post-fire recovery of plants and ecological communities – Please share with your colleagues, neighbours and friends who may be in fire-affected areas
- Call for articles on plants and fire to be published in Australasian Plant Conservation in 2020