An ANPC Threatened Plant Translocation Workshop was held on Friday 3 May at the Environment Institute at The University of Adelaide, with 12 speakers presenting to a total of 57 participants. Material in the new Guidelines for the Translocation of Threatened Plants in Australia was covered as well as 7 local South Australian translocation case studies and a lively panel discussion. The range of speakers presented on topics such as translocation policies and requirements for approvals in South Australia, preparing a translocation proposal, collecting, testing and storing seed, and more. Thank you to our sponsors at the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board (through NRM levy funding), The University of Adelaide and the Threatened Species Recovery Hub. Read more.
- APCC13 postponed to April 2022
- ANPC Annual General Meeting – Wednesday 11 November 2020, 1-2pm (AEDT)
- Dr Cathy Offord on The Year That Made Me
- Saving the brilliant sun orchid (Thelymitra mackibbinii) from extinction
- Call for submissions: Australasian Plant Conservation articles – due 1 November 2020