An ANPC Threatened Plant Translocation Workshop was held on Friday 3 May at the Environment Institute at The University of Adelaide, with 12 speakers presenting to a total of 57 participants. Material in the new Guidelines for the Translocation of Threatened Plants in Australia was covered as well as 7 local South Australian translocation case studies and a lively panel discussion. The range of speakers presented on topics such as translocation policies and requirements for approvals in South Australia, preparing a translocation proposal, collecting, testing and storing seed, and more. Thank you to our sponsors at the South Australian Murray-Darling Basin Natural Resources Management Board (through NRM levy funding), The University of Adelaide and the Threatened Species Recovery Hub. Read more.
- New Global Host List for Myrtle Rust pathogen
- Healthy Seeds project has commenced!
- Seeds for the Future Forum – Keynote Speaker announced! Sydney, Tuesday 8 October 2019
- Australasian Seed Science Conference – two Keynote Speakers announced!
- Tickets on sale now! Seeds for the Future Forum – Sydney, Tuesday 8 October 2019, 7.45am (rego) – 4pm