Early-bird price available until 15 September. Whether you’re involved in planting 20 trees in a fragmented urban remnant or 2 million for a biodiversity offset, having access to a sufficient quantity of high-quality seed, from a broad range of species, is essential for restoring ecosystems that are healthy and resilient over the long-term. Given development pressures, climate change and declining space for connectivity across the Greater Sydney Basin and beyond, there is an increasing need for restorationists, plant producers and landscape architects to collaborate on ensuring natives of the correct provenance and genetics are conserved as well as planted within urban spaces. The Seeds for the Future forum will bring together people from the bush regeneration, revegetation, nursery and landscape architecture sectors to set the scene for future collaborations and introduces the insightful ‘Healthy Seeds’ project that is poised to offer practical solutions for all players. Ticket prices range from $20 to $130 (discounts for AABR and ANPC Members, Concession and Students). Sponsorship opportunities are also available! Read more and purchase tickets here.
- Tickets on sale now! Seeds for the Future Forum – Sydney, Tuesday 8 October 2019, 7.45am (rego) – 4pm
- Saving the threatened Audas Spider-orchid (Caladenia audasii) from extinction
- Seeds for the Future: a one day Forum – Sydney, Tuesday 8 October 2019
- Australasian Seed Science Conference to be held in Canberra 5-9 April 2020
- Join the ANPC and receive all four editions of Australasian Plant Conservation for 2019