A hugely successful ANPC Threatened Plant Translocation Workshop was held on 14 March 2019 at the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (DBCA) in Kensington, Perth. Twelve speakers from DBCA and 51 participants joined ANPC Project Manager Lucy Commander in presenting various aspects of the translocation process. We finished the day with a lively panel discussion about issues in threatened plant conservation and translocation practice. Many people travelled from regional areas across the state to attend the workshop, and there was ample time for networking. Thanks to DBCA and the Threatened Species Recovery Hub for their support. Selected presentations will soon be available on the ANPC website! Read more.
- Donate today and help save Australia’s unique native plants!
- South Australian Threatened Plant Translocation Workshop a resounding success
- Translocation case studies now available!
- Help us promote and improve plant conservation in Australia!
- SA Threatened Plant Translocation Workshop – Adelaide, Friday 3 May 2019