A hugely successful ANPC Threatened Plant Translocation Workshop was held on 14 March 2019 at the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (DBCA) in Kensington, Perth. Twelve speakers from DBCA and 51 participants joined ANPC Project Manager Lucy Commander in presenting various aspects of the translocation process. We finished the day with a lively panel discussion about issues in threatened plant conservation and translocation practice. Many people travelled from regional areas across the state to attend the workshop, and there was ample time for networking. Thanks to DBCA and the Threatened Species Recovery Hub for their support. Selected presentations will soon be available on the ANPC website! Read more.
- SAVE THE DATE! Seeds for the Future: a one day Forum – Sydney, Tuesday 8 October 2019
- Australasian Seed Science Conference to be held in Canberra 5-9 April 2020
- Join the ANPC and receive all four editions of Australasian Plant Conservation for 2019
- Find out more about the ANPC’s Threatened Plant Translocation Guidelines in these three short videos!
- Donate today and help save Australia’s unique native plants!